a rectangular shoulder bag, cut from a single piece pattern in a 2.5mm vegetable tanned culatta leather, with a deep black hand dyed finish. culatta is a special cut combined of the rear just above the cordovan, the belly middles and the hind shanks, offering a dense structure, tight grain and firm temper.
our signature overlock stitched side panels form the bags silhouette, and utilise a hand waxed 0.9mm japanese linen thread. multiple interior pockets can accommodate an array of valuables and features a zipper pocket with a custom zipper pull. our signature iron shank sits centre stage and forms the closure to the front. a hand sewn detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap features a two point construction, allowing it to be attached to either the single iron ring to the rear or the two iron rings to the side panels via the slow corroded hooks. each piece comes in a hand made leather pouch.
- body: 2.5mm culatta leather
- strap: 2.5mm culatta leather
- shank: 5mm thick iron
- ring: 3mm thick iron
- hook: 5mm thick iron
- width: 29cm, height: 15cm, depth: 9cm
- leather shoulder bag
- horse culatta leather
- hand hammered & shaped iron hardware
- detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
- single piece pattern
- object dyed
- overlock stitching
- hand waxed 0.9mm japanese linen thread
- raw leather interior
- multiple interior pockets
- custom zipper pull
- entirely hand stitched
- comes with handmade leather packaging
due to the hand dyed treatment of this product, inconsistencies are expected and revered in relation to the product images
this particular piece is individually handmade in UK. please allow up to 5 business days 'production' time. timescales may vary during busy periods.
care & maintenance
- use and abuse me
- do not be gentle
- detergents should not be used to remove stains.
applying protective cream:
- apply a thin coat of the cream on a soft and clean cotton cloth
- spread it evenly in a circular motion over the surface of the leather
- if the leather is extremely dry – repeat the process up to two times within four hours
- the protective cream provides a shine and also gently darkens the leather
- do not apply the cream directly on the leather