Flax layered jacket has a boxy and relaxed silhouette and two asymmetrical front panels and double stacked collar detail. It has been subsequently dip-dyed in botanical natural dyes, such as pomegranate and others. Constructed from 100% flax the jacket features front button closure, two front patch pockets and one central back seam buttoned slit.
- Layered flax jacket
- 100% structured plain weave flax
- Two front panels
- Double stacked collar
- Front button closure
- Two front patch pockets
- Loose silhouette
- Styled here with our Naturally Dyed Trousers and Black Artisanal Slip-on Shoes
- Entirely handmade
- Naturally dyed product with pomegranate and metal salts
- Flax monofiber that is 100% recyclable
- Locally sourced fabric and production
- Limited production upon order
- Handcrafted long-lasting garment
- Our availability for repairs
Size on model is S (Women's EU 36-38, Men's EU 48-50). Model's height is 176 cm.
Each piece is individually cut and hand sewn in our studio upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available? Contact us, we'll be happy to make a custom piece just for you.