Emerald Silk Jumpsuit - elegant jumpsuit with a waist deep decollete, decorated with golden chains to fix breast. Long sleeves are edging with delicate soft-pink satin.
This piece was inspired by Lars von Trier film "Melancholia". Deep green moss lightened by moon is represented by the base material. The silhouette conveys sophistication of Ophelia's look.
Unique sky tone of "Melancholia" is represented by sleeve and bottom trim. The sky was filled with longing and hope, mesmerizing with its beauty. The beauty and depth of the film inspired the designer to create the Emerald Silk Jumpsuit.
We would be glad to assist you with choosing the right size and even use your individual measurements so that the product fits you perfectly, at no additional cost.
Model #1 is 169cm, bust - 82cm, waist - 59cm, hips - 89cm. Wears size XS/ 70B.
Model is #2 175cm, bust - 89cm, waist - 62cm, hips - 92cm. Wears size M/ 75B.
GARMENT CARE: For the majority of our garments, we recommend hand washing in mild soap. Please avoid wringing garments, drying direct sun or using bleaching agents. You may also keep in mind that some laces and fabrics are particularly delicate; be cautious of rings and fingernails.
CARE ADVICE: Quality garments should be treated with the utmost respect and care. To maintain the beauty, quality and longevity of your beloved lingerie, swim and lounge pieces, we first recommend following the care instructions found on garment care label that you will find in each LA MUSA box.
- Please handle your garments with care and read all garment care information carefully.
- For most products we recommend a warm hand wash; some garments specify dry clean only. This is especially concerning for evening dresses and corsets.
- Do not leave garments to soak and do not wring, rub or spin dry your items; hang products to dry or allow to dry flat.
- Garments should be ironed inside out. It is also advisable not to iron underwear, only steam ironing is allowed.
- For silk garments we recommend hand washing at 30 degrees with specialist silk detergent or dry cleaning.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Cotton items can be machine washed.
- Please follow the instructions in the garment label.