Slip-on leather boots with elastic side panels and decorative ribbon in the back. Lug sole.
We want you to enjoy your Void Shoes, to help you keep them looking their best please follow these simple tips.
About the Brand.
- Keep the season in mind. In damp and rainy conditions, please use proper waterproofing sprays.
- Spray with stain repellent prior to use.
- When soiled, wipe with a clean, damp cloth and apply neutral or colored polish or leather lotion. Buff lightly with a soft cloth when dry. Do not apply polish to oil-tanned leathers.
- For suede use, a soft-bristled suede brush or block to remove dried soil. For wet, oily, or ink stains, professionally clean only.
- If needed please let the shoes dry naturally avoiding direct sunlight and exposure to heating devices.
- Please use the shoehorn when putting shoes on and avoid unnecessary pulling, tagging, stepping on the shoes.
At Void Shoes, we believe that you don’t have to choose between craftsmanship and innovation.
With artisanal traditions at our core, we are constantly evolving, finding creative solutions, and implementing new methods, such as 3-D printing in our production.
We believe in conscious consumption. That is why each pair is hand-made to order just for you. We don’t want to overproduce and waste precious resources. Our shoes are meant to be loved and enjoyed by you, not sitting on a shelf in a warehouse.
We don’t believe in trends. Each model is here to stay, to last beyond the “season”. Everything you see on our website is available all year round. We want to create pieces that would become your wardrobe staples.