The Venus Corset is the main piece in the Art Capsule collection. The designer was inspired by the painting of Sandro Botticelli which portrays the goddess of love and beauty arriving on Earth. This masterpiece was chosen as a print for the corset. The corset is able to reduce the waist and hips, creating the perfect hourglass silhouette that makes you more feminine.
As soon as a woman puts on the corset with such an inspiring muse exalted in this work of art, she turns into a gorgeous modern muse. Wearing the Venus Corset, you touch the eternal and the magnificent, you inspire yourself and everything around you. Discover your inner art. Be the Muse with LA MUSA.
We are always ready to help you choose the corset size that fits you best and even use your individual measurements. To find your size please look at the Size Guide at the bottom of the page.
Contains: Underbust, Underwired Corset
Corset Type: With A Tightening At The Waist
Hardware: Recycled Polyester, Stainless Hypoallergenic Steel
Print: The Birth of Venus
Collection: Art Capsule
Line: Art Line
Model is 169cm, bust - 82cm, waist - 59cm, hips - 89cm. Wears size XS/ 70B.
GARMENT CARE: For the majority of our garments, we recommend hand washing in mild soap. Please avoid wringing garments, drying direct sun or using bleaching agents. You may also keep in mind that some laces and fabrics are particularly delicate; be cautious of rings and fingernails.
CARE ADVICE: Quality garments should be treated with the utmost respect and care. To maintain the beauty, quality and longevity of your beloved lingerie, swim and lounge pieces, we first recommend following the care instructions found on garment care label that you will find in each LA MUSA box.
- Please handle your garments with care and read all garment care information carefully.
- For most products we recommend a warm hand wash; some garments specify dry clean only. This is especially concerning for evening dresses and corsets.
- Do not leave garments to soak and do not wring, rub or spin dry your items; hang products to dry or allow to dry flat.
- Garments should be ironed inside out. It is also advisable not to iron underwear, only steam ironing is allowed.
- For silk garments we recommend hand washing at 30 degrees with specialist silk detergent or dry cleaning.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Cotton items can be machine washed.
- Please follow the instructions in the garment label.