Porcelain Doll Dress is a corset sheath dress with a unique design features. The main idea that length of the dress according to the maximum length of gloves, which creates an unusual, yet very feminine silhouette.
As corsets came back into fashion in 2020 and became trending for many seasons to come, LA MUSA became the first brand that create a corset type dress. This dress can be adjusted along its entire length. Sophisticated gloves are tied up in a bow with a silk ribbon. In this item, we combine the feminine corset silhouettes worn in 15th century England with the style of the 50s: short strapless dresses and dresses with high gloves for a completely new combination full of charmness.
This dress has a unique print that was specially designed for the collection, one of the most trending prints of 2021/22. The print was inspired by the motives of the Chinese porcelain tea set, which gained popularity in the English kingdom, and then around the world. These porcelain paintings depicted different stories told in one colour. Symbols used in this print emphasize the individuality of LA MUSA, as it has the main elements that define our brand's concept.
We would be glad to assist you with choosing the right size and even use your individual measurements so that the product fits you perfectly, at no additional cost.
Contains: Dress, Gloves
Hardware: Recycled Polyester, Stainless Hypoallergenic Steel
Colour: Dark Blue, White
Collection: Porcelain Muse
Line: Art Line
Model is 175cm, bust - 79cm, waist - 57cm, hips - 91cm. Wears size S/ 70B.
GARMENT CARE: For the majority of our garments, we recommend hand washing in mild soap. Please avoid wringing garments, drying direct sun or using bleaching agents. You may also keep in mind that some laces and fabrics are particularly delicate; be cautious of rings and fingernails.
CARE ADVICE: Quality garments should be treated with the utmost respect and care. To maintain the beauty, quality and longevity of your beloved lingerie, swim and lounge pieces, we first recommend following the care instructions found on garment care label that you will find in each LA MUSA box.
- Please handle your garments with care and read all garment care information carefully.
- For most products we recommend a warm hand wash; some garments specify dry clean only. This is especially concerning for evening dresses and corsets.
- Do not leave garments to soak and do not wring, rub or spin dry your items; hang products to dry or allow to dry flat.
- Garments should be ironed inside out. It is also advisable not to iron underwear, only steam ironing is allowed.
- For silk garments we recommend hand washing at 30 degrees with specialist silk detergent or dry cleaning.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Cotton items can be machine washed.
- Please follow the instructions in the garment label.